Covell Family Dental

What should I do if I'm having acute dental pain?

If your pain is due to acute severe trauma to your mouth/head/face, please call 911 or go to the emergency room.

The first thing you want to do is contact our office as soon as possible. During office hours, please call us at our office and we will do our best to get you in the same day. If it is after hours, there is a number provided on the answering machine so you can get in contact with Dr. Kim.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (530) 758-1320
View the ADA Accessibility Statement